START YOUR TRIP NOW!
Useful information for campervan bookings
- What does the daily rental rate include? Included in the van hire is basic insurance, unlimited kilometers (inside Sardinia), cooking and eating equipment for 4 people, pillows, sheets and towels for 2 people, cleaning kit, child booster seats, mains hook up lead and water charging hose with adapter.
- How many kilometres are allowed during the rental? Unlimited kilometres, inside Sardinia.
- Where do I collect the van? Your trip starts at our headquarters in Albagiara, a very nice small town 40 minutes drive from Cagliari airport. Many of our customers love to start or finish their vacation by visiting the many local natural and archaeological attractions such as, the Nuraghic site at Barumini or the wild La Giara plateau which is the land of the Giara horse, a small Sardinia native horse breed which is one of the few indigenous “breeds of limited distribution” recognised by the AIA (the Italian breeders’ association). It is also possible to pick up the campervan in Cagliari (airport or city centre), free of charge for rentals of at least 10 days!
- What are the collection and return times of the van? Van collection is from 14:00 to 22:00 while Van return must always be before 11:30. Please contact us for any special requirements, we will be very happy to look for the best solution for you.
- Can I leave my car at your warehouse? Of course you can and it is completely free!
- Can I bring my pet in the van? Yes, small pets are welcome!
- Can I book over the phone? Yes you can book over the phone, please do call us on +39 3505005352 or +39 3477659529 and we can set your booking up by phone.